A social media platform allows users and companies to connect on the internet. Some examples of popular platforms include Facebook and Twitter.
What is Sprout Social?
Sprout Social is a social media platform that combines professional-grade tools with an extensive network of bloggers, celebrities, professional content providers and brands.
You can find anything from personal opinions to reviews to statistics on Sprout Social. It’s the next generation of websites that give you all the needed information to make an informed decision about your product or service. You can find publishers, advertisers, bloggers and other companies with their own lists or individual profiles on Sprout.
Sprout Social’s purpose?
Sprout’s primary purpose is to help business people communicate with the world through social media. It is designed specifically for organizations with a specific marketing need and a budget to spend on it. With over 120 million users worldwide (6/1/2014), including more than 65% of Fortune 500 companies, many entrepreneurs can benefit from Sprout Social’s products and services.
Why do you need Sprout Social alternatives?
No wonder Sprout Social is a platform with one of the best UI and UX, but it does have some limitations, which make us look for Sprout Social alternatives and competitors.
Sprout Social’s limitations:
- Keyword monitoring and social listening features have limitations.
- Because of the user-based pricing, the product is more expensive for larger teams.
- Issues with search, filters, and information view in streams, as well as posting likes or comments to other platforms, have been reported.
- There are limits to interaction with fans, and you must sign in to the existing social media platform to find the conversation.
5 Popular Sprout Social Alternatives:
Apart from the pros, these limitations are hurdles in the way of a few collaborators with different goals. Let’s have a look at the five most popular Sprout Social Alternatives and competitors to get the most out of these social platforms. We will also discuss what makes it an alternative to Sprout Social.
SocialPilot is a best Sprout Social Alternatives and competitors and an efficient social media management tool with over 115,000 marketers worldwide relying on it. It was designed with small digital marketing agencies and businesses in mind. It offers all advanced features at unbeatable prices.
You can use SocialPilot to create personalized posts for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and VK. Add CTAs, Emojis, GIFs, Videos, Images, and so on to improve your content game and get more likes and shares.
Key features of SocialPilot:
- The bulk schedule feature allows for advanced scheduling.
- Ten platforms are supported for publishing.
- Facebook advertising boost
- RSS feeds for content curation
- Feedback from the team and clients, as well as a workflow for collaboration
- Proactive spam detection
- Reporting and analytics
- To track social traffic, create UTM parameters.
Sprout Social vs SocialPilot
Both tools support almost all major social media networks.
Sprout Social is ideal for introducing a brand and promoting a blog. It is also appropriate for a solopreneur.
However, SocialPilot is better suited for agencies that want to schedule and publish on multiple platforms at a low cost.
The software has been designed to be both functional and affordable. SocialPilot is ideal for agencies where a team collaborates on content creation, editing, and scheduling. And for $30 per month per user!
On Sprout Social, however, you must pay an extra fee to add anyone to the base price $99.
Sendible is an all-rounder social media management tool for businesses of all sizes, and common alternative to sprout social. It includes all expected features, such as planning, scheduling, publishing, and analytics.
This tool provides an informative dashboard that displays the performance of each social media platform, recent comments, and a user engagement report. You can easily manage your posts and activities with Sendible’s visual calendar.
Key Features of Sendible
- Examines social media performance.
- Contacts through social media interaction.
- Followers are tracked, and the creation of specific features automates lead generation.
- Find new profiles that match the specified parameters and automatically add them to the database.
- Starts social media conversations automatically.
- It gathers comments and posts from all accounts.
- New posts are published at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Optimized queued posts.
- Accesses each post-performance report
- Reports are displayed in a coloured calendar layout.
Sprout Social vs Sendible
Both apps work differently, but they are both simple to use with simple navigation. They provide comparable functionality and integrate with popular social networks. However, there is a significant difference in pricing, even if the functionalities are almost identical.
You must pay more to add more users to your Sprout Social plan.
Kontentino is a user-friendly social media tool with simplified post scheduling, creation and organizing, and communication with your team. Undoubtedly, it one of Sprout Social alternatives. You can easily reschedule or copy posts using the drag-and-drop social calendar. Manage multiple clients, generate custom reports, and collaborate with translators, graphic designers, and copywriters. Kontentino saves marketers 41% of the time they would otherwise spend on back-and-forth emails and pointless Zoom meetings.
Key features of Kontentino
- Link shortening using UTM
- Set a limited audience
- Labelling and commenting are designed for collaboration.
- Checklist display for approval.
- To avoid confusion, tasks are assigned based on activity history.
- Posts sent for internal and external approval.
- Social calendars can be dragged and dropped.
- Benchmarking and analytics
Sprout Social vs Kontentino
While both Kontentino and Sprout Social provide post-scheduling and live post previews, their emphasis on ease of use, intuitive collaboration, and affordable pricing makes them a better choice for marketing teams of all sizes.
Everyone has heard of Buffer. It’s one of the popular social media tools, thanks partly to its clean interface and ease of linking your social accounts and publishing. Buffer also provides fundamental analytics and social reporting.
Key Features of Buffer
- Posting has been scheduled.
- Set different time zones for each profile.
- Browser extension with powerful analytics
- App for mobile devices
Sprout Social vs Buffer
Buffer and Sprout Social have established themselves as industry leaders in social media management software.
Sprout Social is ideal for medium to large businesses searching for a feature-rich social media management platform. Whereas, Buffer is the go-to tool for freelancers looking for a simple scheduling tool.
Sprout Social wins regarding features, pricing (though Buffer offers a free plan for a single user, things can get expensive for marketers with more complex needs), and customer support. Buffer outperforms in terms of usability and integration with other software, and can be known as common sprout social alternatives.
- NapoleonCat 5
NapoleonCat is unique among the social media management platforms on this list. This alternative to sprout social provides you with everything you need to automate your social presence. Everything from custom replies to recurring comments can automatically be created and sent out. Clients can also be scheduled for automated reporting.
Key features of NapoleonCat
- Integration with Google My Business
- All social channels have a single inbox.
- Dynamic Automation
- Paid advertising assistance
Sprout Social vs Napoleon Cat
NapoleonCat specializes in publishing, reporting, and automation solutions. In contrast, Sprout Social focuses on providing end-to-end social media solutions that include, but are not limited to, extensive analytics and social listening. Sprout Social offers holistic capabilities that appeal to enterprises, whereas Napoleon Cat’s Influencer tracking tool, Facebook dynamic ad moderation, individual custom pricing, and 1-on-1 onboarding training provide excellent value for money.
With this brief blog post about the five most popular social sprout alternatives, we only need to say many more could be much better social sprout alternatives. Just do your research and choose the one that better suits your budget.